Making Sure Your Waste Gets Collected
Trash & Recycling Container Placement
- Garbage carts and recycling carts should be AT LEAST 4 FEET AWAY from wach other and any other object.
- Place carts within 4 FEET of the curb.
- The short metal bar must face the street
- LID MUST BE CLOSED to prevent spillage
- Place containers curbside the night prior to your collection day
- Call (302) 945-3500 for rates and to schedule
- Credit card deposit required
- Examples of bulk: Lumber, Furniture, Grills, Appliances, Etc.