Residential Waste Removal in Maryland
Weekly Residential Waste Collection in Maryland
Blue Hen Disposal offers once a week residential trash pickup in Queen Anne, Caroline, Talbot and Kent Counties in Maryland.
Blue Hen Disposal picks up residential waste with the newest, most technologically advanced fleet of automated collection trucks in Maryland. When placing your trash container at the curb do not lean objects against the container or place the container too close to fences, trees, mailboxes, or vehicles. See photo below for proper container placement.
Automated service utilizes a truck equipped with a mechanical arm that lifts your trash and recycling containers from the street and empties the containers' contents into the truck - without the driver ever leaving the cab.
Automated trash service is more convenient. Place waste and recycling* materials in the proper container throughout the week; simply wheel to the curb the evening prior to your scheduled collection and the truck’s mechanical arm will do the rest.
The automated containers are more durable, and reduce the likelihood of tipping or spilling. Because they are uniform in appearance, they also help neighborhoods look neater and cleaner.
Blue Hen offers several options for payment at no additional charge:
- Cash, check, money order in person (34026 Anna’s Way Unit 3 Millsboro, DE 19966)
- Check or Money order via US mail
- MC, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS via phone
- Credit card payments through customer portal
* Recycling available in selected areas.
Trash Collection Guidelines for Maryland Customers
- Garbage carts, extra bags, and any other objects should be at least 4 feet away from each other.
- Your trash carts should be within 4 feet of the curb
- The short metal bar must face the street.
- Do not place carts near low-hanging branches or cars.
- Lid must be closed to prevent spillage into your yard or the street.
- Place containers curbside the night prior to your collection day